EFQUEL is creating a pool of experts to act as reviewers for its quality certifications. As the leading global organisation for quality in e-learning, EFQUEL currently operates two review schemes, namely:
* the UNIQUe Certification for Institutional Excellence in Technology Enhanced Learning (more information at unique.efquel.org)
* the ECBCheck Certification for e-Learning Programmes (more inforamtion at ecbcheck.efquel.org)
As a member of our pool of experts, reviewers will be periodically invited to join reviews of institutions / programmes, which will typically involve a review of documentation from the institution, and a site-visit. Experienced reviewers may also be asked to participate in consultancy and/or training events, depending on demand. Members of the pool will receive training in the quality certifications, and be remunerated on a per-review basis.
The pool will initially be formed of 12 experts, and be expanded as necessary in accordance with demand, and applications received. We expect all reviewers to show one or more of the following traits:
- experience with institutional e-learning or TEL provision, from a leadership perspective
- academic expertise in e-learning design and management
- technical expertise in quality assurance procedures, quality review and/or quality culture
- a strong commitment to peer-learning, and community building around the topic of e-learning.
EFQUEL will be accepting applications at the e-mail info(a)efquel.org until 15th July, with successful candidates being informed of their membership by 1st August. Wherever possible, preference will be given to applications from EFQUEL members or members of the network of quality professionals.