Ausschreibung des Journal of Universal Computer Science, Sonderausgabe “Interaction in Massive courses”.
- Information Systems with a special focus on interaction in large classes
- Audience Response Systems
- Field studies about interaction in large learning groups
- Interaction in massive courses (presence and distance learning)
- New and Social Media use in classrooms for enhancing interaction
- Concepts, scenarios and technologies supporting collaboration and information sharing in scope of massive courses.
- Strategies, techniques and technologies fostering peer to peer learning and community building in massive online courses
- Implicit knowledge discovery and recommender systems for enhancing collaborations within massive online courses
- Human--Computer–Interaction (HCI) concepts to enhance interactions in massive online courses
- Literature reviews on interaction in large learning groups, e.g. MOOCs
- Position and vision papers”
Publikation: Januar 2014.
Weitere Informationen: Call als PDF